Friday, July 25, 2008

That’s What Friends Are For…

Janine, Janine…what a great gal! She called me up and asked if I wanted to watch an episode of CSI NY with her…..uhhh yeah!!! Do I ever pass up any CSI? Moments later, she texted me with a surprise….she made caramel corn!!!!!! That girl….she knows I love caramel corn. Did I wait any longer? No, I hurried to her house as fast as could! I learned a valuable lesson last night: Nothing beats good friends, a good show, and some good caramel corn! Thanks, Janine!

My "I'm so excited for CSI and caramel corn face"
Yay caramel corn!!!!
Janine even took a VERY beautiful picture of me sneaking a BIG bite!

1 comments:

Janine said...

No problem. My newly developed crush on Danny Messer means that I probably shouldn't watch CSI:NY by myself...I need a chapperone. Chapparone. Chapirone. How in the crap do you spell shap-er-own? Gosh. Oh, and oh my crap, that was the best caramel popcorn ever. Whoa. Good thing we have like 84 pounds of it left. Hee hee...