Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pedigree Anyone?


I had a funny conversation with my dad the other day.

MY DAD: “Do you have plans tonight?”

ME: “Yep”

MY DAD: “Are you getting your nails done?”

ME: “No”

MY DAD: “Going to get a sun tan?” (I love that he called it a “sun tan” hehehe)

ME: “No” (and at this point, I’m having fun letting him guess because apparently he knows me better than I thought)

MY DAD: “Going to get your haircut?”

ME: “No…”

MY DAD: “Going to William’s?”

ME: “hehe..no, Janine and I are taking her niece, Brittany to get her first pedicure”

MY DAD: “You have an appointment to get a pedigree??”

Hahaha…I corrected him and explained the lovely benefits of a pedicure. He didn’t seem too interested at this point. His phone rang and it was my mom, they were talking about random this and thats when he said “Well Kristi is going to get a pedigree” I again corrected him and said “a pedicure.” He kept interjecting something about Kristi getting a “pedigree”. I gave up, although my dad tends to think he’s a pretty funny guy, so I’m guessing at this point he was just saying “pedigree” to say “pedigree” Needless to say, Brittany, Janine and I loved our “pedigrees”!

1 comments:

Janine said...

Amen to that...I do love a good pedigree! =)