Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Like NO Other, Seriously!










Often times, I wonder what made my parents stay in Wyoming all these years. Summer hits, and I’m reminded why even I came back to this great state! This past weekend, we made our annual trek up the Rock Creek Trail. What a beautiful sight! I truly love Wyoming for its never-ending beauty, its wide open spaces, and it’s the “Cowboy State” for Pete’s sake! William came with us this year, we made it past the steep beginning, stopped a couple times to allow Ryan to fish, stopped for lunch at our usual spot by an old deserted cabin, Tyler took a short nap, and William and I dipped our feet in the water. All in all, the weather was perfect and the hike was absolutely amazing, of course!! I can’t wait till next year! Wyoming is seriously…….like no other!


1 comments:

Janine said...

I love that one of you and Tyler!