Monday, July 14, 2008

Nails......again!


I'm going to blog about nails again.....this time unfortunately...it's not my "finger"nails. UGH! Saturday morning, I woke up bright and early to make it to the parade, I drove downtown with the top down, the wind blowing through my hair, and apparently a nail in my rear passenger tire. The parade was great, my cute little Tyler got lots of stuff including; a hat, a water bottle, 3 frisbees, a brown & gold necklace, 3 icee pops, and a big bag of candy. I just love parades, but I don't love coming home to notice my tire is low and then finding a big nail jammed completely in it. We aired up the tire, and I took it in this morning for a repair. Guess what? The guys at the shop found a tire in the front passenger tire as well!! What the crap? Who is randomly throwing out nails on the roads for me to drive over? AND who the crap gets a nail in practically each tire at the same time? Sheesh! Everything is all fixed and I get to drive little Jazz again soon! :)

0 comments: