Thursday, July 10, 2008

Random Acts…They REALLY are so great!

Maybe I’m more astute to it lately…… or maybe the simple courtesy or random act of kindness trend is really catching on. In just the last few days, I can name several incidents of kindness by others.

#1 Kurt, one of the Attorneys in my office, took all my Motions and such to District Court for filing.

#2 My friend, Mike bought me these super cute Nine West shoes, completely out of the blue. What a happy surprise!

#3 An 11 year old boy at the Courthouse surprised me when he stepped back outside and held the door open for me. 11 years old! People really are teaching their children good manners!

#4 The gentleman that I bumped into at WalMart, I’m surprised that guy didn’t get down on his knee and propose…he felt “horrible for bumping into a lady”

#5 The twenty-something guy at Safeway that kindly let me go in front of him at the checkout.


"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted" - Aesop

0 comments: