Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have I Been Sleepwalking at Work?

Maybe I didn’t get enough sleep, but typically when I walk down the hall in a Law firm…I don’t expect to enter the twilight zone.

This morning I arrived at work at 7:49, my day was starting with all the usual routines. I turned on the light, set my purse down, turned on my computer, and opened up our waiting room. At this point in the morning, I’m the only one in the office; so I took off down the hall turning on lights as I walked. I didn’t make it very far, stopping dead in my tracks....”Did I really wake up this morning? Or am I still sleeping?” I blinked a couple times and the reality remained….our conference room door and part of the wall was plastered with “kid drawings”. Naturally, I looked closer. “The cat is going to EAT you for lunch”, uhhhh…WHAT?? “The bats will suck up all your blood….” Seriously… *SLAP SLAP* Am I dreaming? Nope! The pictures were all colored red to look like blood and the talk of blood, vampires, zombies, bats, and a cat eating me for lunch! OH and the huge dragon breathing fire….apparently when it looks at me…I’ll die! Where did this stuff come from?? At this point, I’ve left it up. I want to talk to ANYONE else to see if they know where it all came from. Don’t worry, as soon as I know….you’ll know!




** UPDATE!

I found out that one of the Attorneys in the office had a "Head Start" board meeting and one member brought her daughter, Belle, who entertained herself by drawing pictures from a book she had been reading. She even asked Matt if she could leave the pictures up for everyone to see in the morning. Ohhh trust me, Belle...I saw! :)

1 comments:

Janine said...

Oh my crap!!! That is so weird! I can't wait to hear "the rest of the story..."