Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sea of Gold, here I come!




Picture this: Clear skies, the mildly perfect Laramie sun beating down on you, "Ragtime Cowboy Joe" melodically playing in the background, the smell of the concessions, the lovely view from the 30 yard line (better than the 50...seriously), and the most beautiful sea of Wyoming gold everywhere you look! Ahh..sounds pefect huh? The Wyoming Cowboys kickoff the 2008 football season this Saturday at War Memorial Stadium and I'm gonna be there with every ounce of brown and gold blood pumping through my veins! I can't promise the winningest season, but by golly.....it will be fabulous!!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Ooooh...I love Cowboy Football!! How exciting! Now if only I can get my hands on some tickets.

Sharon said...

WooHoo!!! Actually my parents are in WY right now soaking up that wonderful Wyoming sun. Better than here, roasting in the TX heat! Anyway, they're going to be at the game on Saturday. I wish I was there!!!