Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prison Break Pause

For all those out there wondering if I lived through my dentist appointment.....I DID!!! Wahoo! And guess what? I'm going back on the 2nd! I know, I must be crazy!

So why the delay in posting something new, you ask? Well....I was on a Prison Break pause! The 3rd season came out on DVD this past month and a lot of my free time has been spent drooling over Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. Actually, I love the show, I don't just watch it for the boys. If you haven't watched it.....JUST DO IT! Ok, that sounded somewhat like a Nike commercial or a line from Starsky and Hutch. "DO IT!" Funny movie, I recommend that one as well, if you haven't already seen it! Anyway, back to Prison Break, if you love shows like 24 or Dexter, you will LOVE Prison Break! Trust me! I don't just pass out bad recommendations, I got a rep to protect.

Season 4 premieres on Labor Day...so that means you all have 4 1/2 days to watch seasons 1-3. "Do it!"

1 comments:

Janine said...

At night I dream about Lincoln Burrows whisking me away to be his bride forever. Actually I usually dream about nothing of the sort...to my dismay. I wish I dreamed of him.

I love the show though. With all my heart. And I agree that lovers of 24...(hint hint, Sharon!)...should check it out!!