Monday, August 18, 2008

Goodbye weekend….see you in a few days!

Ohh how sad it is when the weekend has come…….and gone. I spent a better portion of this past weekend with Tyler. Oh big surprise there, huh? He greeted me with his cute little arms wrapping around me. Ohhhhh …does it get any better than this? Oh wait, it really does! Not only did I get random hugs, but he referred to me as “cute Kristi” the entire weekend. We went on a walk/bike ride, we washed my car, and we played this game of light side/dark side that he made up. We played a couple games and with my honest effort to win, he beat me! He rode his bike down the alley looking for his basketball and found every mud puddle, so we washed his bike. ( I know…the picture looks kinda funny…so of course I had to share!!) We went for a ride in my dad’s new truck and Tyler decided he'd make funny faces, unfortunately the “scared” look was the only one that didn’t turn out blurry. (dang camera phones) I read more of the Twilight series, I’m on the third book. We did have quite the rain storm Thursday night and it pretty much rained straight through till Saturday morning. I attached a picture from the Centennial Webcam...check out that lightning!! All in all….it was a great weekend and I miss it already! See ya soon weekend!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Oh my crap...I love the one where Tyler is scared SO much!!! He's so funny.

Sharon said...

We had lightning like that yesterday. It was a scary, turn off all the electronics, time.
I had to LOL at Tyler riding his bike in long pants and a jacket. Even in the rain it's still too hot to even think about wearing long pants!