Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Broncos Don't Stink

The other day, I was flipping through the channels with Tyler. Being the huge football fan that he is, we HAD to stop on some program showcasing the Dallas Cowboys spring training and a practice with the Denver Broncos. I continued folding laundry, stopping to catch a couple glances at Tyler, who sat intently watching random plays by his true devotion…the Broncos!!! After a few minutes, he said “Kristi, Matt that went to Kris’….” I looked up at him and he continued “he said that the Broncos stink!” I quickly had one of those moments where 18 things pass through your mind in a matter of 1 second! Oh the human brain! So there I am quickly racking my brain, “hmm..how do I tell him that people just have different opinions on different teams… and it’s good that we don’t all cheer for the same team because then some teams wouldn’t have anyone to cheer for them…hmm..oh forget it, I’m telling him to slap the next kid that says something so cruel and mean!” haha! Just kidding, I don’t promote violence! Tyler really didn’t give me a chance to respond, in a very matter of fact tone said “but they don’t…do they..? they ALWAYS have to shower!” Ohh little kids…they keep me young!

1 comments:

Janine said...

So so funny!! I love that guy!