Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dentophobia happens!

In case you didn’t figure it out, Dentophobia means fear of dentists. I guess it’s better than some phobias. I’m pretty sure I don’t suffer from Dipsophobia – the fear of drinking, or Geliophobia – the fear of laughing. There are some interesting phobias out there, if you are curious, you can read them here; http://phobialist.com/
Back to my Dentophobia, I have a dentist appointment today at 3!! Eeek…if I post something tomorrow or anytime in the future, the answer is….I LIVED!!!


3 comments:

Janine said...

Oh man...I think I lied when I said that the only thing that freaks me out more than spiders is bees. Because going to the Dentist trumps them all! I don't envy you...but I'm sure everything will be fine!

Sharon said...

I'm with you on the dentist thing. I think for me it's the sounds and smells that accompany the visit.
And I LOVE your background!!! LOVE!!!

Sharon said...

PS I gave you an award. Check my blog!