Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Witness Wednesday

Every Wednesday, much to my dread, we have a staff lunch meeting. Mostly it entails lunch of course and a discussion about sharks, movies, or some other random subject. We do find about 5 minutes to discuss something office related which somehow makes certain people in the meeting bring up even more random topics like; one staff member’s husband taking a spill in the shower…ick! Like I want to think about that! Anyway, long story short, we have this meeting every Wednesday and somehow a legal word was added in my joking back and forth with Janine and it became known as “Witness Wednesday”. Well, on my way to work today, I “witnessed” the typical annoying bike rider cut across all lanes of traffic with no hand signals…nothing! It makes me crazy! I thought “I’m gonna tell Janine, I came across another one of those stupid bike riders on my way to work”, but instead I came up with this great idea. I decided, every “Witness Wednesday”, I will post something I’ve witnessed in the past, something I witnessed today, and something I want to witness in the future.

So here it is…the first weekly “Witness Wednesday”

Something I’ve witnessed in the past: The joy of my first nephew!

Something I’ve witnessed today: The bike rider!

Something I want to witness in the future: Myself buying a house!

0 comments: