Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happily Witnessing

What’s today? Is it Tuesday? It sure feels like it, but no…we’ve landed right in the middle of another glorious Witness Wednesday!

I’ve been busy training our new bookkeeper! I love that I can tell him how to do something, and then leave him to do it! Woohoo!! I’m books and billing free!!! I love being at my cute new desk working on my cute legal assistant stuff. Ok, it’s not “cute”, but it seems so loving and cute compared to the monster that is bookkeeping! Wow…I’m surprisingly in a good mood for a Wednesday…hmmm….. Do I smell change in the air?

AND…to not waste anymore time…..

The 3rd Witness Wednesday…TA-DA!!!

Something I’ve witnessed in the past: Discovering my car is dead..and I mean dead at WalMart…and it’s 11:30 at night!! What a horrible night!


Something I’ve witnessed today: Our new bookkeeper picking up on things super fast!! Oh I love it!

Something I want to witness in the future: more Prison Break…the 2 hour premiere on Monday night was sooooo awesome!!! I can’t wait for more!!!


P.S. The Cowboys won last Saturday!

0 comments: