Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Excited Witness

So today, we didn’t have our lunch meeting..Woo! Hoo! The two attorneys that usually meet with us are in mediation and legislative meetings. Luckily… none of the other attorneys had new shark stories that needed discussing. Hehe.

AND…I have more great news......I’m getting a new phone!!! I can’t wait! It should be here today. It’s the new LG Env2 from Verizon. I’m way overdue for a new phone. Ohh wow..let me tell ya the story. So, I bought the LG Venus in January and it’s been nothing but problem after problem. In March, it totally malfunctioned and lost network connection. I had to drive to Cheyenne for a replacement phone. I get everything programmed back in my phone, life’s good! (wait…isn’t that the LG slogan?) Weird! Anyway, in July, I plugged my phone in to charge, with confidence that it would be charged and ready for the next day. On my way out the door, upon unplugging my phone, it died. I plugged it back in and it came right on. Basically, the phone wouldn’t stay on…unless it was plugged in. Kind of takes away from the idea that it’s a “mobile” phone. So, I make another trip to Cheyenne and get my phone replaced. Everything’s good again and 3 days..yes…3 days later..my phone broke in two pieces. I call Verizon and they willingly mail me another replacement since I’ve made trip after trip to Cheyenne. Yay…new phone arrived on August 7 and now it just randomly turns off in the middle of conversations and the thing looks like I’ve had it for 2 years. It’s so ugly. WELL I’m finally finally finally getting a new phone…that isn’t a crappy Venus.

And now…the lovely......”Witness Wednesday”

Something I’ve witnessed in the past: The “Alley Cats” (my bowling team when I was in 4th grade) winning 1st place in our league! I still have the trophy to prove it!

Something I’ve witnessed today: My cute little convertible car getting an oil change, oh and that means she’s getting a bath too! Yay for GM Auto!

Something I want to witness in the future: The movie “Speed Racer”, don’t laugh......I really haven’t seen it yet.

2 comments:

Janine said...

It's so cute! It makes me want a new phone! Keeping up with the Kristi can be so expensive! Hee hee...

MetroParks said...

I want you to come back and entertain me. Where oh where have you gone? Heeeellllllooooo! Are you out there?