Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's that time again....

After my own personal hiatus from blogging....I'm back!!


I thought I could free up some time and find myself less busy, but honestly I feel like my life is split between bookkeeping (AGAIN) and ........GHOST TOURS!! When can a girl catch a break? BUT yes, it's that time of year again....the pumpkins, goblins, and the haunts come out and practically eat up all my spare time! We have a 3 very full groups, the Horsebarn group, the Downtown group, and the Prison group. Each group consists of about 35-40 Wyo Tech students. The AWESOME Horsebarn group is graced by none other than....me. Oh and Janine..hehehe. Janine is the sound booth and light technician. Ooooo..she's certified AND she's the ONLY person allowed in the sound booth. Ooooo again! Isn't she so special? I'm the Horsebarn Manager, which loosely translates to "stage director" or at times "babysitter". The first tour starts Saturday, October 18th. I was lucky enough to get my mom to black out Friday.....it's my birthday!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo! Another year of astounding beauty slapped on my back! :)


Ghost Tours...thus far...has been fun, but holy cow...I hope I survive!


0 comments: