Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rick Roll'd

Yep..it happens to the best of us…I got Rick Roll’d today! I went to Kmart to pick up some items for my Halloween costume AND as I’m in the checkout line, I hear.....

Were no strangers to love, You know the rules and so do I, A full commitments what I’m thinking of, You wouldnt get this from any other guy, I just wanna tell you how I’m feeling, Gotta make you understand, Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around and desert you, Never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.

Have you been Rick Roll’d today?

2 comments:

Janine said...

Gee thanks a lot! Now I'm going to be singing Rick Astley all night long! Hee hee...

Sharon said...

I LOVE that song!!! Probably because I was in HS when it was popular. I'm going to be singing that all day!