Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My CSI Halloween

Who, who, who, who….whooooo are you? Ok, that’s my typed out attempt at singing the CSI Las Vegas theme song. Halloween…what a great holiday! I love love love it!!! William, Janine, and I are huge fans of CSI Las Vegas! It’s an addiction..and I don’t need a cure! One evening while watching another fabulous episode, William said “we should be CSI for Halloween” and Janine and I took off with that idea and here ya have it….the finished product. Our own CSI team! Don’t we look soo cool?? According to the lame judges, we weren’t worthy of winning the group costume contest, but we all knew different. Everybody there told us that we were “robbed” It’s true!

Now I know you all thought the Election was over, but there is one more issue on the ballot……

Which is cooler the same old same old “granny” (put on slippers, put your hair in rollers and wear a housecoat) costume or the awesome CSI costumes that we put together?? Yeah..the granny team beat us! I honestly didn’t even know they were a team…or a group…or whatever! LAME!

CSI RULES!



2 comments:

Janine said...

Honestly I'm still bitter. I get angry every time I think about it. I want to have a showdown with those girls. Like...a DNA testing showdown or something. Not that I couldn't ALSO beat them at a sitting around in my bathrobe showdown. I pretty much rule at everything.

Rachael said...

Those costumes are AWESOME! I miss you guys!!!