Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rainy days and Thursdays always get me down…


Another rainy day in Laramie today and I can say without a doubt in my mind….I’m tired of it. This girl needs some sun! Ok, what are my options? 1. I can go tanning…ahhh…the cocoon of sunny warmth! 2. I can turn up the heat and block all the windows and set up a palm tree, maybe throw in some Luau music. 3. I can go to sleep (I love sleeping) and not wake up till Saturday morning. I guess I’ll just quit whining. Ok done!

BUT there is some silver lining to all this lack of sun in my life…..I’m heading to the sun in 23 days! California here I come! Maybe I’ll throw in a little Disneyland as well. HA! Who am I kidding?!?! I’m going to Disneyland for 2 days!!! Guess who is also coming with me? My favorite little guy, Tyler!!!!


Ok, sidenote....What fabulous singer did my title make you all think of?

1 comments:

Janine said...

Holy crap, I'm so so so excited!