Wednesday, September 17, 2008

May the "force" be with you....

I try to be subtle, but sometimes subtle doesn’t work, so I’m posting some movie trivia to “force” you silent readers to comment!!

Kristi’s Movie Trivia.

1. What was Johnny Depp’s first film?

2. Who was the first female to direct a film that raked in over $100 million?

3. What is this creature named?


4. Where were the “Lord of the Rings” movies filmed?

5. What movie did Tom Hanks star in that was based on a Stephen King novel?

6. What does Hakuna Matata mean?

7. Who played the Headless Horseman in “Tim Burton’s Sleepy Hollow”?

8. What is this creature called?


9. In the movie “Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade”, what was Indy searching for?

10. What was Nemo’s dads name in the movie “Finding Nemo”?

Now go forth.................and comment!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

1. ??
2. ??
3. ??--I haven't watched Gremlins in a LONG time!
4. New Zealand
5. ??
6. No Worries
7. ??
8. Ewok
9. ??--I can't remember!
10. Marlin

Okay-- I need to broaden my movie watching horizons.