Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Those Little Rascals!

Woohoo!! Look what I have in my possession! If you couldn’t tell from that awesome picture I took, it’s tickets to the one and only Rascal Flatts at Frontier Days this summer in Cheyenne! I’m beyond excited….as you can tell. If you aren’t a fan of Rascal Flatts…just stop reading and erase my phone number or any contact information you have for me…NOW! Ok, really don’t! I love Rascal Flatts, I love Frontier Days, and I love you reading my blog!
Anyway, the point I’m making: I, Kristi, will allow you to be jealous of me!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I am SO very jealous!!! They were here at the Houston Rodeo yesterday. I was sad that we didn't go. We had tickets to see them last year, but they canceled at the last minute. Someone got sick or some crap like that and we didn't find out until we were driving *into* the parking lot. I hope you guys have better luck than we did.