Saturday, March 8, 2008

The recommended...or not so recommended

I recommend a lot of things! BUT I'll only touch base on a few today.
Recommendation # 1 Buy a delightful book! I purchased my very own Jane Austen collection. Definitely a good buy! I'm a slightly obsessed with Jane Austen stories at the moment!

Recommendation #2 for today. Go for a walk. It doesn't matter if it's raining, sunny, or snowing...ok snowing might be a little over the top, but get out and enjoy the fresh air and the exercise of a daily walk. You never know what treasures await you! I braced the 35 degree weather and slightly chilly wind today with Janine. The goal = find something funny as a momento for braving the cold. I found Janine a lovely rusty wrench and she spotted a glowingly dirty "titleist" golf ball for me. Oh what treasures! :)

Recommendation # 3 or the not so recommended. Enjoy a tall glass of water, but at any point in the day, don't use scissors to snip your own flesh! OUCH!! Yes yes, I snipped my finger with regular kitchen scissors. It wasn't such a good time and yes, I can honestly say I've never done this before. Ohh the excitement of doing something new. HAHA..no!

0 comments: