Monday, March 24, 2008

Getting sucked in….

It happens…and it happens to the best of us. We all get sucked in….to something! Admit it! Okay, so I ride my stationary bike every night. It’s a habit that I picked up back in the early fall last year. I can’t go a week night without riding..it just doesn’t feel right. Anyway, while I ride my bike, I love to watch something....anything. I discovered the joy of tv shows on DVD as it’s the perfect allotted amount of time. Most shows typically run 25-40 minutes…obviously depending on the show you chose, but I tend to pick the dramas and they are usually 40 minutes. I know, how can you go wrong? I was thinking the exact same thing! Well, I watched “Lost”, I watched “Friday Night Lights”, and I watched “Heroes”. I was at a point where I needed a new show. I made my weekly trip to Wal-Mart on Saturday to pick up my weeks worth of “lean cuisines” and such. Well I just happened to see the 1st season of the “O.C.” on DVD for 19.95. Anyone that knows me, knows that I’m a sucker for good deals. THAT was a good deal. I ate it right up! Wait wait…it doesn’t end there. I got home from William’s house on Saturday night and decided to pop the first disc in while I folded some laundry. Yep..you guessed it…SUCKED in! I watched 3 episodes and I wanted to watch more, but by this time it was 2:30 in the morning. Anyway, it’s a good show. If you are willing…give it a shot. Oh and if you have a recommendation, I’m all ears! Pass it on!

0 comments: