Friday, March 7, 2008

Decisions...Decisions....

Senator Barack Obama will be in Laramie tonight. He’s speaking at 7:15 at the Arena Auditorium. Ok, do I go? Hmm… or do I skip it? Hmmm…… Historically, it could be a once in a lifetime opportunity, but I am not too thrilled that I’d have to stand around and sit around for like 3 or 4 hours just to get in! I'd still have to get seated, and then sit through him speaking. No offense Barack, but that's a long evening! PLUS, I’m not sure if I’ve ever mentioned this before, but I’m not fond of HUGE crowds. I will deal if it’s something I really want to attend, BUT ugh..why am I faced with such dilemmas? Why can’t it be like “hey Kristi…Ted Bundy is gonna be at the Arena, unguarded…..wanna go?” “Uhhh…NO!” Ok, the decision factor may have gotten a tiny bit easier. Bill Clinton was in town yesterday and people that stood in line for hours were turned away. Hmm….is it worth my time to stand in line and not even make it in the door? I’ll keep you posted.

0 comments: