Monday, March 31, 2008

Shoe Tribute

So with all my talk about “warm” weather and sandals and playing in the sun and blah blah….it’s time to give a little love to winter. I was getting ready this morning and got a little sentimental over my shoes. I know, seriously, who does that? Have you ever found that one article of clothing, pair of shoes, or pair of earrings that you just really love whether it’s for comfort, style, or both? I found that…and I found it in my black Dansko clogs. I truly love my clogs and I’m actually gonna be a little sad when it comes time to retire them for the summer. Well I’ll never fully retire them for the summer, but I won’t be wearing them nearly as much as I do now. Awww…see? I got a little sad just saying that. So here it is..my tribute to my Danskos. Seriously one of the greatest shoes ever made! Gosh...I talk about shoes a lot.....

0 comments: