Saturday, March 15, 2008

Horsing...err Four wheeling around

Tyler and I took Grandpa to Frontier Cycles to order a tail light for his Kawasaki Mule. Upon entering the showroom, I could see the excitement literally flood Tyler. He quickly found all the four wheelers and "dirt bikes" his size. Being the good natured boy he is, he wouldn't climb up on them until I told him he could. See at a place like that...they like you to climb on them and get a feel for them..so you take one home. Tyler found a little white "dirt bike" and a white four wheeler and a red Polaris Sportsman. Of course like every little boy, the revving of the engine sounds accompanied his "test" drives. After checking out each one 3 or 4 times, he simply asked me "Kristi, will this fit in your car?" I knew what he was implying, but I responded "yes, why?" The smile of all smiles came over his face, "Can I get it?" I had to explain to him that they were thousands of dollars and I just couldn't afford it today. Can you imagine if I just bought a "dirt bike" or four wheeler as casually as buying a gallon of milk?

0 comments: