Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Why I Love Weekends....


There are so many reasons why I love my weekends. My top 2 reasons..... #1 I'm not at work. #2 I get to spend time with Tyler!! My brother asked me to pick up Tyler on Friday from the babysitter and then I would get to keep him overnight and all day Saturday. Wooohoo!!! Let me tell you, my heart did a backflip with excitement. That little boy....what a character. He told me lots of times that he missed me and that he loved me. I know...awwwwww!!!
Tyler did some funny things this weekend, some cute things, and he said some pretty funny stuff. He said to me, "Kristi, when I'm 21 and you are 22, let's get dirt bikes." Now see...who doesn't love a kid that makes a girl feel so young? He's got some serious deductive reasoning going on too. He said "I know why they call them dirt bikes...because it goes in dirt and it's a bike." hehe :) Nephews are the best thing EVER! I only say nephews are great because technically I don't have any nieces. So basically I love Tyler with all my heart!! I can't wait for next weekend! :)

0 comments: