Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Return to the Real World....





Well once again, it's time to return to the "real world". Real world = working, working, and more working. I do love vacations, but they are a pain to end. I actually got back to Laramie at midnight on Monday and I struggled through with half closed eyes yesterday at work. Long day!

California was a blast though! Woohoo! I can honestly say, I loved every single minute of it! We went to the beach Saturday, Tamara and family took us to the Corvette Diner for dinner..mmm…good burger! It had been so long since I had wrapped my taste buds around any hamburger! It was so good. Sunday morning, we woke up at 4:45 am to shower and get ready to leave for Disneyland by 6am! We did it….yay! We arrived at Disneyland at 7:30 am with the biggest, I mean biggest smiles on our faces! It seemed like a dream…I had to pinch myself! We played and played and played and played….seriously played at Disneyland for 15 hours straight! What an awesome time! By 11pm….we had tired legs like you wouldn’t believe. Seriously, we both wanted to chop our legs off and ship them home in a box! Ohh the sleeping in on Monday morning though….what a saving grace! We flew out of San Diego at 4pm and arrived in Denver at 8…safe and sound. Unfortunately our night took a bad turn, as we waited for a half hour for our baggage! Dang people! Finally we headed back to my car and drove off into the night back to good ol’ Wyoming!

0 comments: