Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Don't Laugh....


I have a dilemma and maybe it shouldn't or wouldn't be a dilemma for most people, but it is for me. I'm getting my nails "rebalanced" today and I'm not sure if I want to do white again or if I want to pick an all new color. Don't laugh...this is something that kinda stresses me out because this is like picking an outfit that you have to wear for 3 weeks. You don't want to pick a plaid jumpsuit with neon orange tennis shoes. No! I know that white is safe and neutral, but sometimes a girl likes to add a little flair. I've done some colors I've regretted (melon that ended up looking like hunter orange to me) and I've done some colors that I've ended up loving (raspberry). I'm considering silver glitter tips. Not completely sold. Hmmm.....if anyone is out there and wants to give off suggestions..I'm all ears.

0 comments: