Tuesday, September 1, 2009

99 red balloons...or maybe 1...and maybe a blue too

This past weekend was just like any other -way too short, but LOTS of fun!

Tyler came over (surprise huh?) We played air guitar while rocking to Journey, we played GI Joe, blew up balloons (which we used as weapons as well), used the air mattress as a slide, went to the playground, and got caught in a huge hail and rain storm.

Usually Tyler is the one that cracks me up with his witty 6 year old mind....but this weekend...everytime I looked at that guy...he was holding his stomach while belting out his infectiously cute laugh.

So my conclusion....either...
a) I'm getting funnier (woohoo!)
b) he's getting so big, he's understanding my sarcastic cracks. (yay!)
c) someone is coaching him on the courtesy laugh so as not to hurt my feelings. (hahaha yeah right!)


No, we aren't doing aerobics, this is some of our "GI Joe moves" (Snake Eyes specifically)




1 comments:

Janine said...

Um...I love that I have donkey ears in the balloon picture. You know that you are truly loved when a kid will give you donkey ears...

...that is until he does an off the couch body slam on top of you while you are laying innocently on the mattress, as is seen in the 7th picture. The pain in my face is a portrait of the doubt I feel concerning his love for me. ; )