Monday, September 28, 2009

It's Fall, I'm in love!

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I truly truly love Summer and nothing beats the beautiful Summers we have here in Wyoming, but give me a Fall day filled with football and some pumpkin bread and I’m smitten!!!

So with the Fall season surrounding me, here are the top 10 reasons...... I’m smitten.

1) Pumpkin infused everything and anything!

2) Orange leaves, yellow leaves, bright red leaves - Oh the colors of Fall!

3) Football games & tailgating

4) Halloween – the spooky and the cutesy!!

5) Carving pumpkins

6) Squash of any type – I love spaghetti squash!

7) Wearing sweatshirts, sweaters, cute boots, scarves, etc.

8) Curling up by the fireplace…mmm nothing beats it!

9) perfect mix of sun and clouds

10) my birthday - *hint hint*

0 comments: