Friday, September 4, 2009

Bring on the Football!!!!

If you know me...or if you want know me.. here are the basics:

1. I love ME
2. I love football
3. I love basketball
4. I love my little Tyler
5. and I'm funny, dangit!

There now you know me. :)

So...since I love myself and thats....24/7 ...365 days a year....
Let's move on to #2

Bring on the dang football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a couple years on the downward football slope...Laramie and well the entire state have erupted with a new found excitement for....Wyoming Cowboy Football!!! I can't say we will go on to reign freely over the BCS ratings..no, but by golly...Wyoming wants to play and play we will! I'm ready to fill my eyes with both a sea of brown and gold Wyoming Cowboy fans and my Wyoming Cowboy football team, I'm ready to fill my ears with the sound of anything "high fa-lootin" and "rootin' tootin", and most of all, I'm just ready for some dang football!

Ya gotta love it!

It's a new day, a new coach, a new game...A WHOLE NEW RODEO….. SO LET’S PLAY SOME WYOMING FOOTBALL!!

Wyoming vs. Weber State - September 5, 2009 @ 1pm. I'm there!!!!








1 comments:

MetroParks said...

Ahhh! Brown and Gold. Makes me smile:)