Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tired Elbows?

Tyler has been staying at my house since last Friday because his parents are on a vacation/business trip. He's been good, with one exception.....last night. Janine and William came over last night and the poor little guy wanted to stay up and play. I felt bad, I know it would be hard if someone told me "go to bed, you can't hang out!" We finally got him settled and into bed, but it was a little later than his normal bed time....eeek. This morning comes a little quick and he wants to continue sleeping...well after a couple attempts, he gets up and says "I'm not tired.....my elbows are tired!" Umm.......your elbows? are tired? Ok! Well yes, I'm not sure how you get tired elbows, but this morning, Tyler's elbows were pooped! Maybe his elbows are tired because I've been wearing him out...hehe We've played lots of Wii (Mario Kart), we've gone to the Baker Street chapel a couple times to "shoot hoops" (that kid is a basketball fanatic right now and he shoots overhand...really well!), we went to see Monsters v. Aliens ( he loved it and he's just like me...walking around quoting funny lines), we built monsters online, he taught me a song, we played a "monster making" card game, we play "disco bath" (a fun bathtime game I created, and I've found plenty of time for hugs and kisses. :)



I'm gonna miss him when his parents come home.....and take him away.....

1 comments:

Sharon said...

My elbows have been tired all day! They are really wishing I could take a nap. :-)