Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coincidence - I'm okay!

Coincidence is defined as an event that might have been arranged although it was REALLY accidental.

Accidental or not……I have two words for you… fre - aky!

Ok, so I head down to Amazing Rayz last night, desperately needing to squeeze in some much needed artificial sun, plus when I tan, I do a lot of relaxing and thinking – it’s great! I climb in the bed and I’m fully enjoying my cocoon of warmth…… and by warmth, I mean HEAT! SOO hot last night, but I loved it! Ahhhh…so there I was laying peacefully while my brain was trying it’s ever lovin’ best to add some undue stress in my life. “Kristi…worry about something…come on…WORRY!!” So I give into the temptation - “ohhh I love those red danskos…when should I buy them, or when can I buy them? ok…yeah I can buy those probably in May ..that will be okay.” SNAP, my mind is on to something else “Do I have enough money saved up for Disneyland? Yeah I’ll be fine..” SNAP “I have so much to do at work before I leave town..ok..I can get it done..everything will be okay.” SNAP……suddenly and oh so faintly coming from the radio next to the tanning bed, I hear “Kristi, are you doing okay?”

HUH?!?!?! In the easiest way possible, I lift the lid and kinda lean out toward the radio…… “did he really just ask me if I’m doing okay?” I listen closer and sure enough..he says “Kristi, are you doing okay?”

So that’s my coincidence of the week…it was WEIRD!!!

*the song is by The Offspring and it’s technically called “Kristy, Are You Doing Okay?” – they can’t spell my name worth a darn, but it’s a GOOD song!

2 comments:

Janine said...

Hee hee...that's funny. Apparently Offspring was channeling into your need for assurances right then. Good to know you're on the same wavelength as them. After all...they ARE pretty fly. For white guys.

Sharon said...

Wow! I've heard that song before. How crazy is that? You guys have my friend Layne to thank for that. After all her ribbing about all the country music I listen to, I've started listening to the local "Mix" station.

Anyway, I hope you are okay! ;-)