Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Springtime in the Rockies

Picture this…you’re having a terrible hair day, you run home at lunch and try to salvage what the hair fairy bestowed on you this morning…..you finally dig deep in your powers to make it presentable. YAY successful!!! What happens next? Do you walk outside to a beautiful blue sky, tulips and daisies of every color blooming around you, and the sound of birds chirping? No, a raging freaking blizzard!!! The snow is piling up on your car faster than you can say “oh crap!” Well if this has never happened to you or anyone you know..now it has because it JUST happened to me! Ohh ya gotta love springtime in the Rockies. I keep telling myself, “Kristi…this is what makes Wyoming green for the summer..THESE DANG SPRING SNOWFALLS…” However, this little chant, isn’t working…I’m tired of the snow! So I brave the blowing snow and clean a small snow village off my car and head back to work. Could things get worse? Yeah, because even after driving in this crappy kind of weather for HOW LONG NOW, so many idiots NEVER learn. I had the strong urge to flip 4 or 5 people off. I didn’t, but how can 4 cars…4 PEOPLE in what, a 10 minute drive, be SOOO idiotic? Pulling out and stopping directly in front of me OR riding my tail on slick roads and low visibility? I was certain I had accidentally left my invisibility cloak on my car, but I checked, nope!



Duh…this is why spring is my least favorite season..bring on Summer and Fall!!!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Yeah, I really don't miss that at.all.