Monday, April 6, 2009

ELTON JOHN!!




Surprise! I spent my Friday night rockin to the "Piano Man"!! Whoa, whoa, let's back up...so Friday, my boss gave me err..well he told me I was going, so he gave me 2 tickets, ROW 7, to Elton John! AND WOW!!! What a night!! I've been singing random Elton John songs all weekend. ~Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone~, ~Oh it looks like Daniel, must be the clouds in my eyes~, ~And you can tell everybody this is your song, It may be quite simple but now that it's done, I hope you don't mind~, and the best part of the night....... ~She's got electric boots a mohair suit, You know I read it in a magazine....BBBBBB Bennie and the Jets~ Haha, what an awesome evening! During "Crocodile Rock"...the Laaaaa...La la la la laaaaaa part..he stopped playing the piano and the crowd sang along, I looked at my State Legislature serious Attorney boss and nudged him and SURE enough, he happily looked at me and sang along with the la la la's. Bottom line, if you get a chance to see Sir Elton in concert...GO FOR IT!!!

Silly me, I cleared my camera card last night and my pictures are at home. I'll post my own pictures soon! I got a great shot of him when he walked over to our side of the stage...RIGHT AFTER BENNIE AND THE JETS! Good concert!! AND GREAT SEATS!!


1 comments:

Sharon said...

Steve and I saw him when he came for the Matthew Shepherd concert. he was awesome!