Friday, May 1, 2009

White girls can't ju...err....make alley-oops

White girls (Kristi) can make layups, white girls (Kristi) can make jump shots, and white girls (Kristi) can make the occasional 3 point shot, but OHH no...Kristi can't make alley-oops. Unless I grow, about 8 inches taller, I can safely say that I will never attempt one.......EVER AGAIN! It happened last night, while I was trying to show Tyler some different cool shots, I did a fancy under the hoop - backwards one handed layup, I did a cool quick off the pass shot, but the alley oop...yeah...not me! I shot the ball up beautifully, it hit the backboard in just the right spot, made its descent back toward me and my finger got in the way! My pretty little ring finger. OUCH! I thought I was gonna pass out from pain...seriously! It still hurts today, in fact I need to take a break from typing because it's hurting........................................................................................................................................................................................ok, I'm back.

You can't really tell in the picture I took, but it's purple-ish black-ish blue. Nice shade! :) I think I just jammed it, luckily I can move it and all that, it just hurts!



*sidenote* It's on my left hand...and in case you didn't know...I'm a lefty!



I get it KG!!! You can do it, I can't!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

:-(

Dang fingers...getting in the way all the time!