Thursday, May 7, 2009

In case you haven't heard...I'm moving!!!!

Yep, it's official! I found a job in California, the position is called "playing all day" and I found this lovely place with a guest house included... so everyone is welcome to visit...and contrary to popular belief, it's not haunted!



I've even got a lovely entrance to my property. Isn't it cute?



And this is MY house....



Me with one of my many statues



AND look at my cute little convertible cars for everyone to drive while visiting me



Oooo...you can take home souvenirs after visiting me



Janine!! Why are you trying to get your suitcase? You know you don't want to leave!



YES...I'm moving to Disneyland....come visit!!!



1 comments:

Janine said...

I was reaching for my suitcase because I was getting ready to unpack and actually move in. I'm living in Toon Town now...you should come over for a visit sometime, snobby castle dweller.