Friday, March 27, 2009

Tigers vs. Tigers

Wow!! What a game...the poor Tigers of Memphis held on as long as they could, but the Tigers of Missouri....were on fire!! Mizzou simply outplayed Memphis...and by outplayed...I mean they were IN CONTROL! I did feel bad for Memphis...not because they lost their first game in what...25 games? No! I just really like Roburt Sallie and Tyreke Evans...that Tyreke..wow what a freshman! OH and I can definitely do without Coach John Calipari...bleh...that guy...not a fan! Did you know...John Calipari gets a $15,000.00 clothing allowance? What the @#$@? I wish my job would give me that kind of bonus...15,000.00?? Thats a lot of shoes and purses and cute capris and cute tops...oh sorry, back to basketball! It was a tough game to cheer for really, I enjoyed watching more JT Tiller..he's always amazing. This is the times when I wish I could pick and choose players for the perfect team. Ohhh to dream... :) AND did you see the shot by Denmon right before half time?

OH and boohooo Duke..hehe..I don't feel bad! It's actually AWESOME!!!! GO NOVA!!!!

0 comments: