Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I AM ME


i am: silly
i think: overcast days are lame
i know: that God lives
i have: too many purses and shoes
i dislike: inconsiderate and selfish people
i miss: my bed
i fear: I say hell/damn too much
i feel: like laughing
i hear: Elvis, asking if I'm lonesome tonight
i smell: my lip gloss
i usually: spend the month of March watching basketball
i search: for shopping opportunities
i wonder: if I look like the female version of Mickey Rourke in the mornings
i regret: some stuff
i love: Disneyland
i care: about my family and friends
i always: brush my teeth
i worry: about too many things to mention here
i am not: eager to work today
i remember: when the grass was green…:)
i believe: in honesty
i dance: more often than people realize
i sing: along to every song I know
i don’t always: budget my time very wisely
i argue: when I’m right, which is always...hehe
i don’t like: skinny jeans
i write: a lot! I’m a doodler!
i win: pounce, when I’m not playing with Val
i lose: my patience every now and then
i wish: I was playing with Tyler
I sometimes: give a courtesy laugh when something isn’t funny
i never: like waking up in the morning
i listen: to any music that is good
i don't understand: people in general…there are some weird ones out there
i can usually be found: watching Alias as of late
i am scared: that I will never live in a mansion
i need: to work on self control
i forget: how many times I have come to work with no mascara on
i am happy: because I’m Kristi

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute!!!

Janine said...

Mickey Rourke and the courtesy laugh made me LOL!

And you don't ever go to work without mascara...don't lie. ; )