Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So..if you haven't seen it yet...

Here is a video of our last home game, well technically the CBI (post season tournament)in which Adam Waddell....

Well...I was there at the game and let me tell you, my season tickets are just up from this VERY hoop. First of all...I had a heart attack when he stole the ball, then I had a heart attack knowing he was in the midst of an awesome dunk, and THEN I had a heart attack because I thought the guy MUST have broken his neck.....BUT NO..Adam Waddell jumps right up..and runs down ready to defend....WHAT THE @#$@??? AMAZING!!!!

Oh and he was even on the Today Show this morning!! ENJOY!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Actually, he was on the Today show, but Matt wasn't (he had a run in with a deer this past weekend apparently). We caught it this morning and it was even before Steve and Andrew left. YAY!!!