Thursday, March 26, 2009

Angry Eyes


Will someone please hand me my angry eyes? I’m angry today! I’m trying to work on month end, if anyone doesn’t know yet, it’s my busy…er scratch that..it’s my BUSIEST time of the month.

SO I have an idea…let’s go home and leave Kristi at work all alone…yeah all ALONE. I’m here covering the phones, the front door, all the work needed by the Attorneys, AND still trying to do month end! I would never do this to someone….NEVER! Maybe I’m a little too nice and maybe..just maybe I need to wear my angry eyes all the time. Hehe…but seriously..I just don’t get people. Do they really just have no clue what goes on around them? Or ARE they really that inconsiderate? If I didn’t need a job tomorrow morning, I’d throw my hands in the air and walk right out the door! I might even throw my radio over my shoulder and flip on some Nancy Sinatra, “these boots are made for walking”. That should teach em’, don’t ya think? The effect of that might not be so awesome……….honestly I’m not even wearing boots today! Ok, I know I COULD be working on “not getting behind”, but that would be way too convenient, besides I need to blog about my anger!

ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY!!!!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I need my Angry eye's all the time...usually at Cody's provocation. Even Jay knows the angry eyes and has a pair himself, although it's very hard not to laugh at him when he pulls them out.