Thursday, May 29, 2008

Spring Pink

My flashy silver glitter tips are gone. :( BUT now I have fun spring pink glitter nails. It's more like a raspberry color, but it's way cute!

I know I've said this before but it's annoying...I have this problem every three weeks. Ugh!! Honestly, about 8 out of 10 times, I want to just do white. How boring is that? I love the white, it's so classic and so pretty, but the glitter with color is just so fun! Why me??? Oh and this time around, the dilemma carried with it the weight of "this will be the color you have for Houston...so choose wisely". Choose wisely........what is that from? Here's the task, someone...anyone please tell me what that is from! And please hurry before I go crazy!

1 comments:

Janine said...

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?

Either that, or your decision on who to go to the Frog Ball with.