Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Proud Moment.......Gone.



I've always been really proud of the candy basket at my desk. It's filled with delicious Twix, Snickers, Reese's PB cups, Jolly Ranchers, Caramels, Royal Toffees, Nestle Crunch, Nestle Milk Chocolate, Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Kit Kat, Three Musketeers, Milky Way, and the occasional Air Head. People come in and out of my office all day picking at my basket. Some days, it dwindles faster than others, but I'm praised daily on how "yummy it all looks" or how I have "the best candy dish in town". It's sort of how I make friends, but let's not talk about that. Just kidding. Well today, I glanced up at my "basket" to make sure it was still looking "yummy". OUCH!!! What is that? I found the most disheartening piece of chocolate I've ever seen. This poor little "snickers", it looked as though ...the snickers machine got hungry and only spit out part of a delicious treat. Sorry, but this "snickers" didn't and would never satisfy. Needless to say, my basket is in tears and I'm working to rebuild her confidence. Hang in there little basket!

0 comments: