Monday, July 19, 2010

Movie date


I went to see Toy Story 3 in 3D with the cutest boy in town.....Tyler!

And yes....I cried!
I'm sorry, but that Andy..he really knows how to rip a the heart strings. No crying from the tough kid next to me, but I did hear a few giggles AND even caught him wearing his 3D glasses up on his head. Ding bat!

OH and Tyler lost his front tooth. It had been loose for quite a while and finally one day, his mom said "Tyler that tooth HAS to come out, it's dying" Janine, the brave and tough gal that she is..offered her help. He wanted Janine to use a string to pull it out, 1st attempt the string came off, 2nd attempt, string fell off again. Janine said "let's try it one more time" and Tyler agreed, but insisted they would try the slamming the door technique if pulling didn't work...AND if the door didn't work. This is hilarious... he said "I'll just use my remote control car" hahahaa...what a kid! Janine got the string (dental floss) tied up around the top of the tooth and 1...2...3....and the tooth flew across the table. He was in shock at first, but then he relaxed and actually thought it was pretty cool. The tooth fairy is pretty dang good these days. He got a whopping 5 bucks for that tooth! I got a dollar and a couple quarters...if I was lucky! Oh the changing times...and the rich folk. hahaha

P.S. 2 weeks.... YAY!!!!!!!

0 comments: