Friday, July 23, 2010

Brush with "Greatness"

So with the big CFD happening, thats Cheyenne Frontier Days in case you don't know. OH AND hello...it's the Daddy of 'em All!!!! Back to my point, the hotels fill up like crazy in Cheyenne and little ol' Laramie gets quite a bit of the spill over. It's exciting....especially when you get to see the Gene Simmons - KISS tour bus at the Hilton! Ohh I feel so close to "greatness" hahaha..


Yes, KISS is playing tonight in Cheyenne and I won't be attending. I know, you are all extremely shocked since I've been obsessed with Gene since I was 9.....Gene and Burt Reynolds! I'm just happy that since I don't get to see him in concert, I at least got to see his rockin' tour bus. I think secretly he's staying in Laramie because he knows his biggest fan lives 11 blocks away! Hello? It makes sense.

*Disclaimer - Kristi is really not obsessed with Gene Simmons....don't get any crazy ideas in your heads, but she does love her some Burt!!


0 comments: