Thursday, August 5, 2010

She's here!!!!


My dear sweet niece...Molly Emma Nelson was born last night (08.04.10) at 10:32 p.m. She was 7lbs 3oz and I can't remember her length, but she's perfect!!!
Can anyone tell that I'm in love? Aww........ I just want to hold her and kiss her and love her and spoil her. :)

After getting the phone call from Ryan, she apparently came pretty quick. 15 minutes and that little girl was here! (The doctor almost didn't make it from home) We quickly dressed and hurried to the hospital. Tyler was sooo excited! He asked me if Molly was gonna cry on the way home tonight AND before I could answer he said "Molly can sit right here next to me on the way home", what a cute brother. He's gonna be a good helper, I just know it! Ryan said this morning that Vicki didn't sleep at all last night, she's just too excited that her baby girl is finally here.
And so am I!!! :)

2 comments:

Janine said...

Awwww...she's so cute and sweet. I'm so happy I got to go meet her last night!!

Rachael said...

Congratulations Auntie Kristi!!!! She's just beautiful - isn't it such a relief once those sweet angels finally get here???

She's gorgeous! Kiss those little cheeks for me!