Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The "Fall Cravings" Quiz Show

The fall season is slowly creeping up..... I can't help but find my mind wandering towards football, Elvis, Disneyland, Mickey Mouse, Peyton, and of course myself. hahaha. But in all seriousness, I understand the football cravings and Elvis comes into conversation by more people in the fall as the anniversary of his passing is in August (yesterday..the 16th actually) but the Disneyland...I don't get it. Wait I do, I just love it there, so of course I'm gonna crave it.


So in honor of my "fall cravings", I put together a little quiz. *answers to follow later

1. How old was Kristi when she won first place in a bowling league?

2. Where was Elvis born?

3. What year did Disneyland first open it’s gates? (bonus points for the date)

4. What year did Kristi leave Utah?

5. Where did Peyton Manning play college football?

6. When was Mickey Mouse born?

7. What is the name of Kristi’s favorite movie?

8. What record company gave Elvis his start?

9. How much did it cost to build Disneyland?

10. What year was the NFL formed?

11. How many times has Kristi been to Disneyland?

12. The Draft Board gave Elvis a two month deferment to complete what movie?

Good luck!

P.S. I got 100% haha
Disclaimer - in case you are wondering, yes I think about the leaves changing, , Cowboy football, pumpkins, and all that other great stuff!

3 comments:

Janine said...

Are we allowed to cheat?

Janine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janine said...

Okay...I didn't cheat...and here are my answers/guesses:

1. 11??
2. In the kitchen? Um…in Georgia?
3. July 17, 1955
4. 2003
5. Tennessee, baby! (Oh man, I love Peyton Manning)
6. 7:38 pm?? (Oh man, I love Mickey Mouse)
7. Hope Floats
8. Um…
9. 20 million dollars?
10. 1935??
11. Ages: 8, 17, 23, 27, 31, 31, 32, 32, 33, 33 = 10 times…with one on the way! (I think)
12. Viva Las Vegas??