Monday, February 22, 2010

It's a "birthday" work in progress.....

As tradition goes, since I'm so creative, I'm the lucky one to make Tyler's birthday cake each year. I have pictures of all of them somewhere in my unorganized files. *Note to self* organize your pictures on your computer....before it gets out of hand! Each year, he picks something different and my quest to make the "coolest" cake begins.

Tyler's lifetime of birthday cakes

1st birthday - Fish
2nd birthday - Spiderman
3rd birthday - Pirate Ship
4th birthday - Power Rangers
5th birthday - Transformers cake w/ flames
6th birthday - Broncos themed

This year he was a little more indecisive. First he told me he wanted a "Vikings" cake, then it was a "football" cake, and totally unsports related as you can get...his final choice was a "snake made out of cupcakes with licorice for the tongue" cake. OH yes, he was that detailed.

So here is the cake so far..... (don't judge too quick...like I said - work in progress)

I'll have it completely done by 6pm tonight for his "birthday dinner/party"


HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY TYLER AARON!!!!!

("finished" pictures coming soon)

1 comments:

MetroParks said...

Cute. I am excited to see the finished project. Don't you love the Baskin Robbins acquired skills. They have come in so handy for me too.