Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wait a minute Mr. Postman...

I think the Postman made a mistake today................


He delivered a Summons, which states:


You have hereby been selected to appear before the Albany County District Court of the Second Judicial District of the State of Wyoming, to serve as a Juror for the 2009 Spring Term of the Court. The Spring term, which lasts six months, begins March 16, 2009 and runs through September 14, 2009. WHAT?????


This has to be a mistake.....I'm sorry....I don't wanna do my civil duty! Please Mr. Postman...take it back!!!!!!


Dear Honorable District Court Judge:


Thank you for inviting me to be a juror for the 2009 Spring Term, at this time I will have to decline this your generous invitation. Thanks for thinking of me and don't think of me again, please.


Love, Juror No. XXXX


P.S.

This better not interfere with my spring/summer traveling, I've got planned. Hmph!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

HEY!!! I'm so glad you found me!!! I want to see you too!!! Give me a call and I'm so happy to see that you are a BLOGGER! :)