Friday, February 13, 2009

Are you scared yet?

It’s Friday the 13th…oooo…which most of us tend to think about superstitions or scary movies, so in the spirit of THIS Friday the 13th, I decided to share 13 things that seriously scare the crap out of me!

1. spiders – oooo..even the word is just disgusting and gross and I really …I can’t even handle being in the same room as a spider. I will scream like a little girl!
2. pedophiles – yeah..enough said!
3. burglars - just something super freaky about someone breaking into your home/your haven/your safe zone….HELLO? scary!
4. debt – Aren’t we all?
5. cancer – I could probably blame this on the fact that everything seems to cause cancer these days.
6. creepy people - I mean seriously….there are some creepy people out there and they just creep me out!
7. losing my legs – or any limb for that matter. I’m a wimp. I couldn’t handle it.
8. snakes – just so slithery and sneaky and …….scary!
9. dying alone - wouldn’t that just break your heart?
10. drowning – wow..or falling to my death…ugh..I don’t even like thinking about it.
11. heights – I don’t mind being up high so to speak, but there is no getting close to the edge for this girl!
12. scary movies – I love em’ and I hate em’!
13. close dark places - *shudder* NOW THAT’S SCARY!

1 comments:

Janine said...

Um...you know that #3 is my fear, too...oh my gosh! And now...it's even MORE my fear. I don't know why.